PATTERN TESTERS NEEDED:
The first of RLR Creations purse/tote patterns are in the works and I am looking for some interested sewing enthusiasts that would like to test my patterns at their conception and offer feedback to aid in making any necessary corrections before the pattern is released to the public.
I am looking for sewists of all level, from beginners who have never made a bag to experienced sewers. No special experience is necessary. Anywhere in the world is okay!
Pattern testing will begin to work as follows; but I am open to suggestions as we work together:
1. When the pattern pieces are finalized and ready along with the first rough draft of the instructions; I will email testers to notify a pattern is ready for testing.
2. If you can test a pattern at that time and can meet the deadline, I will email you the draft of the pattern instructions along with the pattern pieces.
3. Testers that receive the pattern for testing will complete the pattern while making any notes of errors or where the instructions are not clear. I will always be available to help with clarification or help when needed.
4. Before the deadline you will submit pictures of your completed project along with any suggestions for instruction changes.
5. Once the pattern is released I will email you a final copy of the pattern and give you credit on my website/blog and facebook page with a written feature. If you sell finished pieces you are welcome to sell your makes using my patterns and I will add a link to your store/website and facebook page with the post of your finished piece.
6. You receive my undying gratitude for working with me to help in the process of publishing RLR Creations patterns.
What’s required to complete most patterns:
A sewing machine, sewing accessories, cotton fabrics of your liking and typical interfacings used in bag making, common purse hardware ( D rings, sliders, trigger snaps, zippers to name a few). A printer to print the pattern pieces and a camera to take pictures (cell phone pictures are just fine, no fancy camera needed). The time necessary to complete the pattern by the deadline; this can range from a few hours to a day or two of sewing.
How to apply:
I look forward to hearing from you, I need a handful of testers and once these spots are filled It will leave the Pattern Tester Call open permanently so if the spots are filled you can be added as a future contact.