Trenta Bucket Bag
Trenta Bucket Bag
The Trenta Bucket Bag boasts a classic bucket shape with multiple removable straps that coverts from bucket bag to backpack in seconds so your bag will never leave you down. Adjust and move forward on the go from a top handle for carrying over the arm, to an adjustable shoulder strap to be worn on the shoulder or even crossbody, to completely handsfree as a comfortable to carry backpack.
Fashion meets function with a great silhouette, roomy interior, and just the right amount of organization. Lots of details to give your new bucket bag a classy professional feel. The addition of a drawstring closure and flap keeps all your stuff securely inside.
The Trenta Bucket bag measures: 12” wide, 11” tall and 6” deep.
FABRICS AND INTERFACINGS:
- 1 yard 44” wide Quilting Weight or Décor Weight- Main Fabric
- ¾ yard 44” wide Quilting Weight- Lining Fabric
- 1- piece at least 24” x 14” Contrasting Fabric –This can be a coordinate, vinyl, leather, or cork.
- ¾ yard Fusible Pellon SF 101 or a woven shaping Interfacing –Light Interfacing
- 1 yard Fusible Décor Bond - Pellon 808 Firm Stablizer- Heavy Interfacing
- ½ yard Fusible Fleece -TP971F-Pellon Fleece Thermolam Plus
- 1 Piece Peltex 72f Ultra Firm 1-sided Fusible at least 12” x 15”
- 1- Zipper: 8” or longer – Exterior Zipper
- 1- Zipper: 9” or longer – Interior Zipper
- 2- 1” Rectangle Rings
- 3- ½” O Rings or D-rings
- 4 -1” Swivel Hooks
- 2- 1” Sliders
- 1- Flip Lock or Turn Lock
- 12- ½” Eyelets
- 4- #20 Kam Snaps- optional
- Coordinating thread
- Removable Fabric Marker (I recommend a Frixion gel pen as it can be removed by pressing with an iron)
- Microtex (Sharp) Needle 80/12 –Recommended for topstitching through the thicker parts.
See lots of photos of this and all my bags by visiting my facebook page: www.facebook.com/RLRCreationsSewing
Feel free to sell your bags made with my pattern but please do not sell or share the pattern.
** Hardware Kit available from So, You Need Hardware? Here: http://soyouneedhardware.com/kits/rlr/
**Acrylic Pattern Templates available from Tops and Bobbins at: https://www.topsandbobbins.com/shop/Notions/Rulers---Templates/Handbag-Templates-for-RLR-Creations-Sewing-Patterns.htm