Instructions for applying RLR Creations Waterslide Nail Art Decals
FingerNail and Toe Instructions-
1. Cut each decal out as close to the image as you can.
2. Paint your nails any color (Light colors work best, but any polish will work with my designs).
3. Allow your nails to dry thoroughly.
You can speed up the drying time by placing your bottles of polish in the refrigerator about 20 minutes before using. Another speed dry secret is to place your hands in a bowl of ice water for about 3 minutes after applying polish. (Both work great, I do both every time I paint my nails).
4. Using a small bowl of water, place the decal in some water for about 15 seconds.
It is best to only do one or two at a time so they do not slide together. Remove the water slide decal with tweezers and slide off the white background.
5. Position each decal on your nail.
**Do not flip the design over or apply like a temporary tattoo or the design will be backwards. Slide the decal off the paper and side facing paper is side you apply to your nail. The clear decal around the design is part of the decal and does not get peeled off. **
If you dip your nail in the water before applying you will be able to move the decal around to get the perfect placement. Use a paper towel to gently dry and with little pressure press the decal onto your nail.
6. Apply at least 2 top coats of clear polish to seal the decal.
To extend the wearing time apply another clear top coat in a few days.
Removing the Decal-
1. When ready to remove just use nail polish remover as you would to take your color off.
2. Come back to RLR Creations for more Water Slide Decals!
iF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME